Hello Shipmates, Good News!!
We are going ahead with our Mess Night next Tuesday 13 October at Branch HQ, St Leonards and St Ives Club. There are a few guidelines in place due to the Covid-19 situation.
- The Mess is on from 7pm for 7.30pm start, as the club has to close at 10.00pm.
- Dress code optional, blazers or informal whichever you prefer.
- Social distancing is in place.
- Masks to be worn when moving around the club, but can be removed whilst sitting at the tables.
- Drinks and crisps etc will be brought to us at our tables, which can have up to 6 people.
- Waitress service by Candy and her team.
- There will be no food on this occasion as we are unsure of numbers attending.
- There is a sign posted one way system, and only one person in the toilets at a time please.
We are unable to have entertainers, but Bob will find something of interest, and of course we will have our usual raffle.
Do come along and meet your Shipmates for a get together. The Ferndown Golf Club have advised us that our Trafalgar Night Dinner cannot take place, so let’s make this our Trafalgar gathering.
Looking forward to seeing you all.